MINDFULNESS IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROCESS OF BRINGING INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION TO THE PRESENT MOMENT. WHEN YOU ARE MINDFUL YOU MAINTAIN A MOMENT BY MOMENT AWARENESS OF THOUGHTS , BODY SENSATIONS, AND ENVIRONMENT. WHEN YOU ARE MINDFUL YOU ARE IN A REALITY OF ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT JUDGEMENT OF YOUR SELF AND OTHERS.
7 STEPS TO LIVING A MINDFUL LIFE
1. When engaging in conversation with others, be mindful in your listening skills.
2. Be mindful before you judge someone that is different from who you are an what you believe.
3. Let go of pain, blame and suffering of your past.
4. Remember, the relationship you have with your self sets the tone to all relationships you have
5. Having peace is always better than being right.
6. Our thoughts are amazingly powerful, so let the negative thoughts go and only allow the positive thoughts to remain,
7. Breathe and know you are doing your very best at the present moment and you will improve when your level of awareness improves.